Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our "Anniversary"

This past Monday Brandon and I sort of past one of those odd Anniversary days. Our "First Date" took place at Applebee's on Hull Street on September 29th, 2002. 6 years ago! Can you believe that!?! We where respectively 22 and 18, and I was quite nervous, as;

1. I had never dated ANYONE older then me, let alone by 4 and 1/2 years!
2. I really liked him.

To be honest we really cant say that that date went all that well or that we "instantly clicked" mainly probably due to the fact that I was quite nervous and all i could do is ask questions and Respond "Oh. That's cool." But regardless I still really was excited that this guy had asked me out. I was on cloud nine when i got home that night thinking about it.

Eventually thought he did ask me out again and I found that it was much easier talking to him with mutual Friends and we began to be more comfortable around each other. We did end up for "Dating" for about 2 months and then kind of just stopped getting together, though we did still talk and hang out on occasions. So after I was in college we did start talking and eventually started dating again and have been together ever since.

1 comment:

~*~Shea~*~ said...

hi Misty,
Welcome to the blogging world. It's so much fun to look back on past posts and see what was going on months r even years ago. Keep it up, even if it's just simple mundane daily living kind of things. Love you and will see you again after our vacation.