Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Advise Needed

On Monday I start a Brand new Life. I, Misty King am Becoming something I never thought id be.

A SAHM.

That’s Stay at Home Mom.

And while I had a brief three month run at it on maternity leave, I'm in if for the whole-shebang now... and also half of that leave was spent with me having Gallbladder and Pancreatitis issues, so I was recovering from Labor then recovering from surgery. Not the best of conditions to base my new career on. In Fact, I kind of laugh but 97% of pictures that I took of Maddy during that time are on or from the couch. I lived there.

So what I'm asking is all you SHAMS what’s your Daily Schedule like?

Do you clean house first thing in the am to get it done, or hold off till Nap time and run around furiously. Or do you clean late at night and wake up to a clean house.

Do you have set eating times to keep you on Schedule?

Is a Schedule a stupid thing to try to have? Am I silly to think of even trying to live with out one?

I’m honestly feeling pretty nervous about the whole thing. It’s sort of like starting at a new place. Will my coworker (Madison) like me? If I slack off one day will the Boss (Brandon) fire me? Ok I doubt that but performance really does matter here. Raising my daughter is the top priority, dirty dishes I can deal with later.

P.S I am still Selling Premier. In fact that is one of the high lights of becoming the SHAM. Every time I go to ‘work’ I end up at a party, hanging out with friends and lets face it, every mom needs some girl time.

As Always,
Misty

No comments: