Friday, September 3, 2010

Lets Try Again

It's been a while since I posted yeah?

Nothings really happened though...except for that whole 'Having a Baby' thing.

I guess that's pretty big huh?

May I introduce Miss Madison?

Photobucket src="http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae223/Mistykins06/1monthpictures028-1.jpg">

Born June 3rd 2010 at 2:03 pm weight 7 lbs 5 oz and 21 1/2 inch's long.




<
Anyways seeing as today is her 3 Month Birthday (Already!!) I'm going to attempt another go at blogging. I really have been trying to keep up with milestones but its been very difficult. So lets give it another go shall we? I also just want to get my thoughts out there. I've realized that the blogs that i read daily do just that. So I'm following very humbly in their blogsteps.


Today is Friday ( Oh HAPPY DAY!) and the close of our first Month back at Work. I feel tremendously blessed to be able to work with Maddy by my side... but she is becoming a spoiled little thing. She does pretty good here at the office, but some days....some days she just doesn't feel up to it . But neither do I! This week has been a particularly hard week here, and i just haven't wanted to be here either. I must admit that i miss being a stay at home mom. But on the either side of it, i love having a reason to get out daily!

So we think we have found a solution. I am going to be selling Premier Designs Jewelry. http://www.premierdesigns.com/

If all goes according to plan, by January I may be able to stay at home, yet still get out for adult interaction. I've been thinking about it, even pre baby. But now just feels like the right time. Plus Premier is a fantastic Christian Company. I fell in love when Ashley( My soon to be Premier Mother) gave me a charm bracelet with each charm representing the company. A Cross to show to put God First, A Heart to have a heart for others, A Crown for the company that treats its reps like royalty and a ring...well for the jewlery!

So Anyone intersted in being a hostess for me let me know! Im looking to have 10 partys as soon as possible.

As Always Misty




No comments: