Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Made the Blog!


If we talk regularly at all then we at some point are talking about Cake Wrecks. I have been reading that blog for about 9 months. I asked for a "Its all fun and Games till it ends up on Cake Wrecks" Shirt for Christmas (I didn't get it.Can you see I still wish I did). I LOVE this Blog http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/


Now. See that Picture? It MADE Cake Wrecks today. Today's feature is on horrific CCC (Cupcake Cakes) And my wreck made it. Not only did the thing Make it, But it got the privilege of being featured LAST in the entry. Last means that it was the worst of the worst. In this case its a good thing to come in last :)
Let me share with you the email that I submitted to fill you in on how I came across this:
Hi Jen!

I ran across this… um ‘Treat’ while picking up some actual watermelon this weekend. My friend Regina H is as big a Cake Wreck fan as I am and we both knew without speaking what had to be done. Operation get-a-pic commenced. We quickly whisked the CCC away to the spaghetti sauce isle and took a picture on my phone to send you. Karma promptly rewarded me by me dropping the phone breaking it into pieces and sending the battery under the shelf (shudders at the thought). This causes onlookers to look down the isle and see Regina and I on our knees, reaching around for pieces around this oddly shaped watermelon creation on the floor as well. I then left Regina to return the CCC to the bakery where I discovered that we had lucked out. There were 2 other ‘Watermelon Creations’ but only ours had the gapping whole in it. Me: 2 Karma:1
Unfortunately they didn't give Gina her proper credit in this so I'd like to do so now.
Gina Here's to you doing a magnificent Job Holding the Cake! I love you Happy Birthday!
Tomorrow I will go through the Comments to share others thoughts and opinions of the wreck.
And I am going to Buy me and Gina Official Wreck-porters t shirts. Cause we deserve them.
As Always,
Misty

1 comment:

Angie said...

That is so cool! Congrats Misty! You know, you have me hooked on Cake Wrecks too, right?