Thursday, December 16, 2010

Losing It.

Have you ever heard of Baby Brain?

I have it. I have it NAB. (see? that was me spelling BAD.)


I assumed, wrongly i might add that 'baby brain' only lasted through Pregnancy, and seeing as i now have a beautiful, sweet 6 month old I give up that its ever going to go away.

Example A: I completely forgot for about a month how we decided to spell Maddy's middle name. Really. In Fact Brandon and I both forgot. We had to pull out her birth certificate to determine it. Now, I could argue that I forgot it because we were arguing discussing one last time how to spell Alyse during labor. And that I was on drugs at that moment.We had mentally spelled it Alyce for about 4 months or so at that point, but when the paperwork was in front of us we didn't know what to do. So in between me passing out having a contraction and once again passing out ( lightweight = me) we changed it because that was what the book said. Then 2 months into her life, we both forgot. Baby Brain.

Example B: Much more recent. I lost our address book. Completly lost it. I have had 150 cards to mail, and I simply couldnt find the book. The cards simply stared at me. I asked Brandon if he had seen it, and found out that he had no idea what it even looked like. Sigh. But I am Happy report that after looking in everyroom of our house barring bathrooms (ew) I finally found it! And wouldnt you know it was right where I'd left it?



In the Laundry room.


As Always,
Misty

No comments: